"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wowza!! My first award...EVER!!!!


What a wonderful surprise I have had. Fishinmom has been so gracious as to present me with my very first scrapbooking award!! It's the "Nice Matters" Awards. Here's what she wrote on her blog:

This award is being given to Sally of Winged Heart Ohio. Despite all she is going through she still finds the time to create beautiful kits and share absolutely stunning freebies! If you take a moment to read her blog you'll know instantly that she has a heart of gold. Now that's my kind of woman! By the way if you haven't been to her blog recently or may have never been there - she has this totally awesome, huge Victorian Halloween kit and she's giving it away for free!! So you better run on over and grab it before she comes to her senses!! LOL! Don't forget to leave some love for all her hard work if you grab it!! Here's your award Sally!! You truly deserve it!!

(Blushing going on here!!)

She says she found the award on the Bella Enchanted Blog where it states that the intentions for the "Nice Matters Award" is as follows: "This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"

(More blushing happening now!!)

I'm so very honored! Your wonderful comments about my freebies makes me want to keep learning and to create even more. They mean so much coming from someone whose designs I truly admire (and lust after!). I'm just a newbie at this designing thing and I truly appreciate the honor.

Now, I'm off to think of those bloggers I want to pass the award along to!

Blessings to you all, and a special blessing to you, Fishinmom!!!!

Sally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, found you site through fishermom's site and so glad that I did find you. Your kit is beautiful! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

You deserve this award and more. You are indeed one VERY SPECIAL LADY. I am so glad I found your site the other day as you are an inspiration to all. For all of you who download and don't leave a comment shame on you. This lady is creating freebies despite all she is going through the least you can do is to comment. Even if it is a TY how long does that take to do.