"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Victorian Halloween Layouts

Here's a couple beautiful layouts Patricia did using my Victorian Halloween kit. Great job, girlfriend! That's her in the middle picture!




I'd love to also see what some of you are doing with my kits! Send them to me and I'll post at least some of them here on my blog!!

Check back in the next day or two; I should be finished with "Fall-O the Dots" by then. There will be a matching mini kit freebie!

Sally

1 comment:

Kim B said...

Oh my Goodness Sally- Thank you soo soo much for your kind words!, it's tooo much honestly! and sitting here with my bleary tired eyes this morning drinking my first cup of coffee and then reading this is such a wonderful way to 'wake' up to the day! You more than deserved your award!!! Wow-I'm really grateful to you.
Sending hugs
Me