"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dottie's Layout & Message for Pooh Bear

Pooh Bear, I sent you my email address and added a note here (to the right) giving it. I really appreciate your mentioning you couldn't find it since it wasn't there!! LOL I haven't yet received your page, but would LOVE to see it!!!

Here's a layout another of my blog visitors, Dottie, made using the Victorian Halloween kit:



She says:
"This dog belonged to a pumpkin vendor at a herb festival I attended last weekend. Cute huh? Thank you for the kit".


Thank YOU, Dottie, for sharing your very cute layout!!! It is very sweet of you.

Check back tomorrow everyone, I'm pretty sure the new freebie mini kit and the kit for sale will be up!!! It's turned into quite the mega kit. I would sincerely appreciate it if you would consider purchasing it and hope you'll like the freebie kit. It's not Victorian, but I am very happy with the way it has turned out...and feel it's is a bit different than most fall kits, IMHO! Next will be the Victorian Thanksgiving freebie kit! Stay tuned...

Blessings,
Sally

No comments: