"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Wrinkled Wrap Freebie Paper Pack

Well, I had a short burst of creativity and energy, so I made everyone a paper pack -- "Wrinkled Wrap." I called it that because the designs remind me so much of gift wrap and it's wrinkled! LOL I know, I know...so clever am I! ROFLMBO I hope you like it. Make sure you click on the preview so you can see the designs more clearly. Here's the preview:





You can download it here. The password is "wwpp."

Blessings,
Sally
Winged Heart

4 comments:

motherof5 said...

Dear Sally
Iwas trying to download the wrinkled wrap paper pak and 4shared said it was a bad link.
i would like the paper pack ad have tried several times thinking that i was doing some thing wrong.
I love what you do with the items you put together.
Rachell (motherof5)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FAB BG's!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.