"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thanks, Rachell & Note to Everyone

Thanks for letting me know the link was not working. I had forgot to activate the file. Silly old me!! LOL It's fixed now.

I'm not sure why all of a sudden the last two images I've uploaded to Blogger were not getting larger when clicked on, but instead asked if you wanted to open or download them. I uploaded the images to Photobucket and replaced the others, but they still don't get as large as previously. I'm investigating it now and I'm off to PSP to see if I can get larger preview of the paper patterns in Wrinkled Wrap. Geesh!

Hope you're having a GREAT weekend! Stay safe.

Blessings,
Sally

1 comment:

babydoe said...

Just checking in to say hi and hope you are feeling OK today.