"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Sunday to everyone!

Hope everyone is safe and warm. If you like football and are watching the Browns/Bills game, you know what the weather here in NE Ohio is like! Blizzard bowl! Go Brownies. Okay, so you didn't know I was a HUGE sports fan but now you do! LOL :P

One of my blog readers purchased my Angels kit and sent me a nice note with her payment. She included her blog address and I checked it out. She's got a bunch of great freebie stuff. Check her out and you won't be sorry!!! Here's the link:

Catt's Scrapps

I've been truly gratified by the response to the freebies I've posted this holiday season! Thanks so much to all of you who have taken the time to say "thanks" and to email me with wonderful and uplifting comments. It warms my heart!

I swore I wasn't going to make any more Christmas stuff but I just can't help myself!! In addition to the New Year's kit I'm working on for my Victorian Holiday series, I'm also working on an addition to last year's Christmas kit. I'm almost finished with it so come back in the next few days to pick it up! Tessie, I included some nativity scenes just for you! Well, maybe not JUST for you, but at your prompting!! LOL

Stay warm and safe!

Love 'ya all,
Sally

No comments: