"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Friday, April 25, 2008

Would you like to be on my Creative Team?

I would really like to add at least two people to my creative team. I'd like someone who can make quick pages, and others to do layouts. Both people would receive all my kits for free. Please apply before May 10th. Requirements would be as follows:

Quick Page Member: Minimum of two quick pages for each kit I create, more for larger kits. Quick pages would be offered on my blog as freebies with credit given to you, of course.

Layout Member: Two layouts for each kit I create. Upload the layouts to three galleries of your choice and your blog.

That's it! Since I'm not really a prolific designer, the time commitment would not be great. I would like to do some special projects with my Creative Team in the future, but they would be voluntary.

If you are interested, please email me at wingedheartohio@gmail.com. Please put "CT Call" in the subject line. Tell me a little about yourself, why you would like to join my team, and which position you are applying for. Also, please give me links to your current galleries and your blog if you have one.

I hope to hear from YOU!!

Blessings,
Sally

No comments: