"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Victorian 4th of July QP Album Freebie

A day late (and a dollar short, as the saying goes)!  The story of my life!   LOL  Here's a 12-page Victorian Quick Page Album I made for you.  They are 12" x 12", 300 dpi and are for personal use only.  Also included is a bonus commercial use seamless tile I created from one of the Victorian images I used.  I'd love it if you'd leave a comment to let me know if you like this freebie!

Here's the preview (click on it for a better view):


And here's a couple samples I made.  The balloon eagle and cake are pictures from the Football Hall of Fame parade a few years ago, and the second layout is of my sister when she was in the National Guard way back in 1976 or 1977.



Here are the links for the kit:

Part01
Part02

Happy Scrapping,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

2 comments:

Patti said...

Great LO's especially like your sister's, you are just so good at digital!!

Anonymous said...

Mille merci c'est super !
Jolie-Coeur