"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Saturday, July 4, 2015

New Addition to the Flight Crew!

I would like to introduce you to Chitra David, who has graciously offered her services as the newest member of my creative team, "The Flight Crew."  Chitra is a member at Pixel Scrapper where I saw her beautiful layouts in the gallery.  Here is her introduction:

"I am a teacher, married, with two lovely daughters whom I greatly respect and love unconditionally. My hubby is a great guy as he is very generous, kind and considerate of all my needs...There is no end he will go to for our girls & myself.  I love all things beautiful...and scrapping is a recent adventure of mine...I do not claim to be an expert but I do love decorating photos and jazzing them up!!!  I work 99% with MSPowerPoint & use photoshop occasionally only. I hope my work is satisfactory to anyone who views it...I would love to learn how to create digital scrapbooking stuff...maybe when I retire and can devote 100% of my time to learning how to!!"

I look forward to the layouts she will be creating using my creations!  Welcome to the Flight Crew, Chitra!

I'd also like to re-introduce Patti, who is my only remaining crew member at this time from when I was designing in 2006 to 2008.  She has been with me from the beginning.  Her and her husband, David, are the best friends a person could ask for.  We met through family, their son is married to my niece.  Here is her introduction:

 "Hello, my name is Patti and I live in N.E. Ohio. I am a stay at home wife, between us we have five children that are now adults and six grandchildren, five girls and one boy. I am a sinner saved by grace and am living by His grace every moment of my life. My purpose in life is to glorify God in all that I do. Half of my working years, I worked as a professional Floral Designer and when I retired, I asked God to give me another creative passion where I could express my love of designing.  Two years later I was passionately designing paper and digital scrapbook layouts. After I met Sally, I got her hooked on paper scrapping and she later discovered the digital scrapbook community and got me hooked on digital scrapping. My life revolves around God, family and then Scrapbooking! Well thats my life and I am sticking to it!  Hugs"

There you have the flight crew!  If you would like to join Patti and Chitra, email me at wingedheartohio@gmail.com and be sure to put "The Flight Crew" in the subject line.  Scroll down to a previous post to see the requirements and benefits.

Blessings,
Sally


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chitra,
I also mostly use PowerPoint. I just can't get into all the details of PS or PSP. Although I do own both programs!!

Cindy

Patti said...

Hello and welcome Chitra,
I am so glad that you have joined Winged Heart Ohio's flight crew! Sally and I are so excited to have you aboard. It can be challenging, she never stops or slows down unless it is because of her health and her digital designs are so beautiful that it will keep you anxious to see what is next. I went to your blog and was impressed with your LO's. I want you to know that we are able to post our LO's from using her designs to any gallery online that we are linked to or that we visit. My blog: www.pattiwhackscraps.blogspot.com, come visit me anytime. God Bless You and welcome aboard.