"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Monday, July 13, 2015

New CT Layouts & QP Freebies

Hi everyone.  Hope you all had a great and SAFE July 4th!  Chitra has made some beautiful layout shares using my "The Victorian Seaside" and "Victorian Father's Day" kits.  Please note that she didn't know not to make elements out of my papers that aren't in the kit (my fault)...so the arrows you see are not a part of the kit. The layouts were so cool, though, that I wanted to share them anyway.  Thanks so much, Chitra.  You are so creative that I know you are going to be a great asset on The Flight Crew!  Take a gander and then grab the Father's Day quick pages she also made just for you:









Chitra also made two fantastic quick pages for you using "Victorian Father's Day."  Leave her a note of thanks, please!


Here's the links:

Page One
Page Two

Hope you enjoy!  I've finished "Steampunk Gears-Up" except for the previews and the terms of use, so make sure you check back the end of the week.  It's a little over a GB so it's truly a mega kit!  I'm in love with it, if I say so myself!  LOL  Now it's time to start on Pixel Scrapper's August blog train, the theme of which is "A Bug's World."  I'm going a little "buggy" over trying to decide what to design, but I know I'll come up with something!

Blessings,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

1 comment:

Patti said...

Sally, did you happen to notice in Chitra's first LO how almost exact her husband looks compared to your element she used of the father holding the baby? Amazing isn't it? Love her LO's