"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Want to join The Flight Crew?

Since I'm actively designing again, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in joining Patricia on my creative team, The Flight Crew.  I had a great bunch of gals before I took so many years off from designing, and I know Patricia would appreciate having someone else to help her make layouts for me. She's a wonderful person and fun to work with.

The requirements are simple...just make me a couple layouts with each of my new kits and re-shares of old kits.  Also, quick pages to share would be great. Since many of my kits will be vintage/Victorian, an appreciation of this style is preferable.  In the future, I plan on once again starting to sell a few of my new creations, as well as add-on's to older kits and freebies, in order to support my purchasing new CU products to design with.  I have quite a bit, but most of what I have is six to eight years old and styles have changed since then.  If you are on the Flight Crew, anything I would offer to sell would be yours free to work with. In addition, when I am prepared ahead of time, you would receive my creations before they are shared, with the exception of Pixel Scrapper Blog Train offerings.

Scrappers of any experience level are welcome, including newbies.  I had a great experience working with those just learning to digitally scrap in the past, and it would be fun to do it again.  That said, more experienced scrappers are certainly welcome!  You may leave a comment on this post, or contact me at this email address if you are interested: wingedheartohio@gmail.com.  Please put "The Flight Crew" as your message heading.  If you have an online gallery, please include a link for me to see your work.

Hope to hear from YOU!

Continued blessings,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

No comments: