"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Layout Shares From My Creative Team Member

Hi everyone.  I want to share some layouts using my "MirrorReflections" kit, which have been created by Patricia. She is not only the only remaining member of my previous Creative Team (The Flight Crew), but is my very fantastic friend.  I really appreciate all her encouragement and support.

Here's my favorite of her layouts:


She says, "It is of my mother, my two older brothers, and myself taken in the 1940's. (Pat's the toddler in the middle of the picture on the right.)  You can read on her blog an inspirational story about her brother that is shown in the bottom picture; he was born with orthopedic deformities and had many years of surgery.  The picture is him in a homemade cart created for him to use to get around.

She calls this next pretty layout, "Reflections of Me," and she says, "I created a layout about myself starting in the upper left side at age sixteen and going through my high school years."  The picture on the bottom left is a current picture.


Thanks, my friend, for using my kit and for sharing these with everyone.  I look forward to seeing more layouts!  Please visit her blog here:  Patti-Whack Scraps

Many blessings,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

No comments: