"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sneak Preview of "Ye Olde Dress Shoppe"

Hi everyone.  I've been hard at work on my vintage fashion kit entitled, "Ye Old Dress Shoppe."  It's full of fun things including great Victorian ads and ephemera, threads and other sewing-related items, Victorian ladies in their finery, lace, fantastic buttons and much, much more.  I think it's going to end up being my largest kit yet!  Thought I'd give you a sneak peek at a couple of the items:

Lace Frame:

Lace Frame


Blue thread


Victorian Ladies Paper

Victorian Ornament Paper

Victorian Lady

Rosette

Gold Metallic & Plastic Button

Crocheted Flower w/Button Center



Hope this whets your appetite for a HUGE new kit!  LOL  It should be up and available by the middle of next week.  Don't forget you may click on the images for a closer look.

Take care and, as always,

Blessings,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

2 comments:

Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I love your vintage themes. They are beautiful. Thank you!

Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I love your vintage themes. They are beautiful. Thank you!