"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Friday, October 23, 2015

I hear music!!!!

Well, I finally hear the music around these parts!!!  I've finished "The Music of My Life" base kit at long last.  There's a bit of everything:  some more modern, some more vintage, hopefully something for everyone.  It's a huge one!  I'm almost finished with the first era/genre add-on kit...classical.  However, that will have to wait until I create my contribution to Pixel Scrapper's November blog train, Thankful Harvest.  I'm going back to my Victorian roots for that one.  The color palette is a real beauty.  Check it out:



I'd give you a preview, but first I have to design something!  Funny how that works.  LOL

BTW, on the TOU's for the music kit, you can see a REALLY old picture of me from my Freshman year of high school (1966-67).  I played violin in the orchestra.  Don't laugh now, we all get old sooner or later if we're lucky!  It's a scan of a partial paper-scrapped page that is part of an entire album I made about my high school, my family who also went there, the famous alumni, and President William McKinley who the school is named after.  You'll have to enlarge it to see it very well.  Oh, what the heck...here it is:




Okay, here are the previews for "The Music of My Life" base kit:





















Here are some layouts for inspiration from my Flight Crew Member, Patti.  Her Aunt Lucille celebrated her 95th birthday last weekend!





Lucille likes to talk about how she still exercises and can put her foot up by her head.  I Photoshopped a special picture for Patti to give her that is a hoot, if I say so myself. Take a look:


Patti said everyone got a "real kick" out of it!  Pun intended...ROFLMBO.

And now, without further ado, here are the links you've been waiting for:

TOU and Credits
Alphas
Papers01
Papers02
Papers03
Papers04
Elements01
Elements02
Elements03
Elements04
Elements05
Elements06
Elements07

I hope you enjoy and find it to be worth the wait!  I'd love to hear from you and see what you create with it.  Please remember to check back on the 1st for Thankful Harvest and shortly thereafter for the Classical Add-On.

Blessings,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

9 comments:

MomOnceAgain said...

My oh my - what a wonderful collection! I love seeing all those musical notes - thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a wonderful kit!!! How generous you are!!!

sewmaggie said...

This kit is wonderful! My parents were music teachers, and this makes me think of both of them and growing up in a house filled with music. Thank you so much!

Mom said...

Thank you for such a complete and beautiful kit. With musical kids, I'm always looking for appropriate elements!

HypnoDebbi said...

Wow! This is so awesome! You have done a fantastic job and are so generous. Thank you so much.

Holly Wolf Scraps said...

Gorgeous!! I may have to grab the elements just for proper instruments! :)

It's good to see you designing more again. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally!Hope you are feeling abit better today:) Just downloaded your Gorgeous Megga bundle "FREEBIE!":)yOU ARE Soooooo Generous-BLESS YOUR HEART!!!Im Forever Greatful for your Generosity & LOve Your Style of Digi kits & The Vintage Feel:),Its Amazing were you get All YOUR Idears:).Any chance of a FRIENDSHIP KIT;)?????I LOve Making pages for Friends,BUT Struggle with Sentiments,Quotes & the like.I Realize you are a busy Person & Have Other Commitments,Maybe when you have some Spare time;p!!! LOL Much Luv & Hugs Jasper1 xoxoxoxoxox

HappyScreens said...

WOW! This is wonderful!! Thank you for the gift!!!

marsie55 said...

Totally awesome kit!! Thank you for your kind generousity :)