"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I'm really happy...

...that so many of you have left me such nice comments about Bugs in My Garden, both here and at Dropbox!  It really makes me feel like what I'm doing is worth the effort and the physical pain I feel when I'm sitting at the computer designing.  I'm just so glad you like this kit because I truly enjoyed making it.  Patti from The Flight Crew just keeps on scrapping her garden club pictures and home garden pictures with the kit!  Here's a couple new layouts:




In the second one, she put in all the pink flowers in the picture and the bench from the kit.  She just has the perfect pictures to scrap with this one!  Thanks Patti!

I'm busy working on September's Pixel Scrapper blog train kit already!  I just love the theme (Bohemian Breeze) and the colors are fab.  Usually I work on my own kit first each month and then on the blog train kit later in the month.  I'm thinking of doing a Victorian Children's Kit this month, maybe school-related, but haven't decided for sure.

Here's the color scheme of the blog train kit for September and a preview of my first two papers:




Don't forget you can click on the pictures to get a larger view.  I'd love to know what you think of them.  I haven't textured them or anything yet, just made the patterns using layered templates from KimB's CU Patterns & Prints Damask #9 kit.  She has long been my favorite designer and I was so happy to find that she was still at it when I started designing again this year!  So many others I really liked have quit or retired.   

I am going to be re-releasing another older kit, probably over the weekend or beginning of next week.  It's called Floral Beauty and is made from photographs I took of flowers.   I thought it would be a good time to do it since flowers are in full bloom now!  Make sure you check back!

Hope you're having a great week and are well!

Blessings,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

No comments: