"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Floral Beauty Re-Share PLUS Preview of New Kit

Wow, where is time going these days?!?  It's been eleven days since I last posted!  Time is just flying on by.

Firstly, I want to say I am overwhelmed by the number of fantastic comments I have received for, "Bugs in My Garden," both here and on Dropbox.  It is the most comments I have ever received for a single kit.  I thank you profusely!  You make this girl a very happy one!

Then, I am re-releasing an old kit entitled "Floral Beauty."  It is one of the first kits I made and features my own photography.  It was PTU, but is now being released as a freebie!  Hooray!  It's not very fancy and is pretty basic, but I hope you find it useful.  It was actually the first kit I sold and it did pretty well.  There are also two quick pages that are included and are in the paper zip.  Here's the previews:







Here's layouts Patti, a member of the Flight Crew, made with Garden Club pictures when the kit was first released:




And here's the links:

Papers, TOU and Previews
Alphas
Elements

Now...on to Pixel Scrapper business.  I have finished my September PS Blog Train Kit, which is entitled "Bohemian Breeze."  I just can't wait to share it with you, but for now the previews will have to do!  I really enjoyed this one; it has some more complicated paper patterns, lots of bling and gold, and all the usual types of elements I create for my kits.  It will be available September 1st, which, as noted above, will be here before we know it!  LOL  Take a look:










I hope this gets you excited for September 1st!  Wait until you see all the beautiful offerings the other designers have made for the blog train.  It is going to be a spectacular one!

And now a combo preview of Floral Beauty for the freebie bot which always takes the last picture posted.


Blessings,
Sally
WingedHeartOhio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Sally You've done it again!!!,I for one cant wait to play with this kit,its right up my creative path.All those rich colours & gold embellies,feathers too!!!You really spoil us with these Stunning free jewels of creation,im just gob smacked every time I see your kits & thank god I found your blog page-BLESS YOU SALLY for your hard work & generosity,much luv & hugs Jasper1 xxx

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for the lovely gift of your first kit you sold...looks very intriguing and I know I will get lots of use of it...thanks so much again for your generous heart!