"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter and...

I hope all of you are having a great weekend.  I had a wonderful day on Friday with my BFF, Patricia.  We first went to Bob Evans, which turned into a family reunion for her!  I was running late because I couldn't find my keys, and she was running a bit later than we had planned.  Surprisingly, when we got out of her car, her aunt and two of her first cousins were also entering the restaurant.  It was great meeting them as I have heard some very funny and heart-warming stories about them over the years.  We had great food and great conversation.  Then, we went to Jo-Ann's.  First, let me say that I really appreciate the fact that they have electric wheelchairs for their patrons to use.  We spent way longer than anticipated, but as always, buying tons of scrap paper and embellishments.  Even though I love digital, I am also a paper HOARDER!  LOL  Afterwards, we went to her house where I re-designed her blog for her.  I didn't get home until after 9:30 PM, then spent the night designing.  And I do mean night!  I went to bed at about 6 AM on Saturday.  Jeesh, I really am addicted!

I also did some CU shopping online and purchased Karen's Scrap & Graphics entire store at Digital Scrap Designs for $30.00!  That's, right...her entire store for $30!  You have two months to download everything you want.  In addition to some PU items, included are a TON of CU items.  You'll be seeing a lot of designs by me utilizing her great CU work.  In addition to Karen, several other designers have specials right now on purchasing their entire store.  Karen's usually is $60.  I would have loved to purchase Scrap and Tubes store also (same prices but with reduced time of one month to download) but, alas, Social Security only goes so far!  Ha Ha.  Check out the remaining designers offering "Buy My Store" deals here:  Buy My Store Deals.

Well, once again, Happy Easter and blessings to one and all.

Sally
WingedHeart

No comments: