"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Freebie For You - Mirror Reflection Add-On Kit

Good Wednesday evening to everyone.  I'm back today with an add-on to my Pixel Scrapper April 2015 Blog Train kit, "Mirror Reflections."  In includes twenty new frames, most made with the paper designs, a complete alpha with numbers and special characters, and six new decorative word arts.  I hope all of you enjoy it.

In the next couple days, I'm going to be posting a re-issue of my "Victorian Mother's Day" kit.  I was going to wait until the beginning of May but I thought, why not?  LOL  Stop back here on my blog to get it.  It's a huge one!

Here are the previews of the "Mirror Reflections" Add-On kit.  It is for personal use, please. 



Here are the links:
Frames
Alpha
Decorative Word Ads

Now, on to May's Pixel Scrapper Blog Train kit - Earth's Renewal.  I'm also still working on a few other kits, including a Victorian Father's Day one.

Happy scrapping and, as always, blessings to you and yours,

Sally
WingedHeartOhio

No comments: