"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Friday, June 22, 2007

Thanks and please pray for Jessie Davis

I'm sure most of you in the USA have heard by now about the pregnant mom who has been missing for a week or so in Ohio. She is from my area...just 10 minutes up the road. It's so terrible. I really wish I could participate in the search but my physical limitations prohibit that. So, I thought I would ask all of you to send prayers and good thoughts for Jessie. I can't imagine what her family is going through. It's all too awful and I fear she's no longer with us, but I guess we should all keep hope alive. Thanks everyone.

Also thank you for the wonderful comments I've received here and elsewhere regarding my Boom Booms kit! I really also appreciate the comments about my health. I've missed all of you! I've finished collecting the images for my Victorian 4th of July kit and...now to work! LOL

Blessings,
Sally
Winged Heart

No comments: