"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Friday, June 22, 2007

Boom-Booms

My home town has a cruise-in with food booths & entertainment every years at this time. Since I live downtown where it is held, I went down in my wheelchair and enjoyed the sites and sounds. My niece, her husband, and my 4-year-old great niece came down to watch the fireworks with me. Of course, Alyssa slept right through them!!! LOL She calls fireworks Boom Booms, thus the name of this kit. I took pictures with my Samsung S630 digital camera which is by no means a high end camera, but I was amazed at the pictures it took. I liked them so much that I made a paper pack out of them and now I'm sharing them with all of you! There are 12 different images and and I made two backgrounds from each -- one "framed" and one not. I hope you enjoy and I would definitely appreciate some feedback.

Here's the preview (which definitely does not do these images justice, IMHO!):



You can download them here. The password is "fireworks" without the quotes.

By the way, I have not given up on my Victorian Holiday series. I will be re-uploading the Christmas and Valentine's Day kits soon, and was working on an Easter kit that I became too ill to finish, but hope to still. I plan on doing one for the 4th of July in the next week so check back soon!

Blessings to you,
Winged Heart
Sally

9 comments:

tajicat said...

PRETTY! Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

These look great. Can't wait to open them up and use them. Thanks so much for making and putting these up for us. Take care of yourself! - Suze

Kelly Jansema said...

WOW, awesome pics. I'm a photohound myself and am empressed with these.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and wanted to let you know I will be praying for you! If you ever need a shoulder,just let me know jallen@wildblue.net God bless!!!!!

clc said...

Great papers! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for these wonderful papers.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see these. I love anything Christmas.

Thanks
Tabatha

Anonymous said...

These are so cool! Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you for sharing with us and may all the prayers be answered!