"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've been tagged again & again!!!

WELL!!! Not one, nor two, not even three...but FOUR people have tagged me. It's taken a while for me to respond, but here goes. Here's how it goes:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Both Dawn and Lynn from the Flight Crew tagged me first (SHAME on you girls!!!). LOL Then I was tagged in a comment by Kori. Naughty girl! THEN, as if three times wasn't enough, I was tagged by Catt from Cattscrapps. Bad Catt! Now, it's serious Gals! ROFLMBO

Here's my seven weird and random facts:

1. My favorite sandwich is peanut butter and tomatoes on white toast.
2. I used to play the violin.
3. I try NEVER to enter a room first when I'm entering with other people.
4. I hate the heat and enjoy being cold.
5. I am the clumsiest and most uncoordinated person you could imagine!
6. The fastest I've ever typed on a test is 132 words per minute!
7. I know exactly where I was conceived!

I guess I should explain the last one! My mother and father were only intimate one time when she became pregnant...and it was under the roller coaster at a local amusement park, Meyers Lake (which is no longer there). I blamed her always for the many ups and downs in my life!!! HA HA HA!

Now I'm supposed to tag seven people, but it seems this has really made the rounds. I'm going to tag Patti and then hunt for six other people who haven't been tagged yet. I'll add them as I find them! LOL

Sooooo, Patti...you're it!!!!

Thanks ladies...I still love 'ya all!! MWAH!

Sally

1 comment:

Nani said...

Sally, I bet I can give you a stumble for the money on the clumsy title! :)

I don't know where, but I know why I was conceived when I was! I was born just shy of 9 months after Dad's 21st birthday! hehe

Thanks for sharing your seven facts!