"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Alternative to PayPal & Asking For Your Help

Hi everyone. I have been introduced to a new way to pay/receive money for online transactions. It's called Revolution Money Exchange. I checked it out thoroughly and it is definitely legit. Right now, they are offering $25 to each person who signs up for an account as an incentive bonus. There are no fees to send/receive money if you tie it to your bank account - just as you do with PayPal. The $25.00 showed up in my account immediately after I signed up!

Now, here's how you can help me. For every person who signs up that I refer, I receive $10.00! I would love to buy lots of new commercial use products that I could use to make YOUR freebies. This would be a great way to help me do that without costing you anything and you get $25.00 to boot!

If you would like a referral (which is required for me to get credit for you joining), please email me at wingedheartohio@gmail.com and I will send you a referral ASAP. I really appreciate your consideration of this offer which ends March 31st!

Blessings,
Sally

1 comment:

Patti said...

I love your new header, it is so pretty!! And I love the colors you used.