"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A quick update...

Hi all. I really thought I was getting better...I really did! But, no! LOL I have never really recovered from the flu last week and, in fact, have been having a lot of trouble breathing the last three or four days. Come to find out today at the doctor's office that I have pneumonia in my left lung. Boo Hoo! I had two breathing treatments, a shot of steroids, a shot of antibiotics, and came home with some scripts for more of the same. I'm kind of out of it now and am going to bed so this is just a short update but I wanted to let you all know that I'm still under the weather, but I am definitely STILL kicking! LOL I appreciate your prayers and good thoughts, as always.

Blessings to you and yours,
Sally

2 comments:

aquascrap said...

Awww Sally sorry to hear you are unwell....go to bed and rest, rest, rest. We'll still be here.
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!