"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Woo Hoo! A Baby is on the way!

Much to my surprise, I'm going to be a Great-Auntie again! Of course, no one is more surprised than my niece and her hubbie since he had a vasectomy two years ago! LOL

Another little baby to love...I'm just overwhelmed! The way my niece told me was so precious. She said she knew I struggled to find reasons to go on (because of the health issues), so she decided to give me one and it would be here in about nine months! LOL I hope she has an easy pregnancy and a healthy bundle of joy. I know the baby's big brother and big sister will be thrilled...okay, well, maybe! LOL Here's their Christmas picture:


That's little Wes (he's 2) and Taylor (she's 4).

I can't believe next year there will be THREE! That will bring my total of great-nieces and great-nephews (counting step-family and by marriage) to, drum roll here, FOURTEEN! I am a blessed woman! One thing that's certain, he/she will be cute! Denise makes such pretty babies! :) I guess we'll have to give some credit to Daddy Wes, too! LOL

Just had to share my wonderful news. It's so nice to have something special to share instead of just bad health stuff!

Blessings,
Sally

1 comment:

EAL Designs said...

rolmbo Sally that's just the greatest surprise, lol and too funny at the same time, just tell your niece's husband, that when God wants to bless you it doesn't matter what you have done to stop it, lol.
I pray for an easy pregnancy, birth and healthy baby and you!
hugs, Lisa