"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Around the World Preview

Good Sunday to everyone! I finished my contribution to the Christmas Around the World freebie kit that will be available on December 10th. Here's my previews:




I can't wait to see what everyone else has made! Make sure you mark your calendars to come back on December 10th for the links to my downloads and the link to the website set up where you may get the contributions from everyone else. I should also have my Victorian Christmas freebie kit up then for those who didn't get it last year; as well as an add-on kit for sale.

Blessings as always,
Sally

3 comments:

aquascrap said...

Oh wow.....your Xmas kit looks divine......bring on the 10th..... can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I really like your Blinkie, all of your Kits, and now all the changes to your blog for the Holidays! You are fast becoming such an excellent Designer. You definitely possess all of the 3C's...creativity, compassion and caring. I am so proud to be your protege and call you my friend. Thank you for all your caring and all your helping.

Patricia

Cheryl said...

The previews look awesome! I still have to work on mine -- I have not time and well, these colors are harder for me it seems.