"Wake every day with a WINGED HEART and give thanks for another day of LOVING." (Khalil Gibran)

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Chelsea's Butterfly

As I announced a little while ago, I'm contributing to a kit to benefit Chelsea and her family. Chelsea has Down Syndrome and leukemia. The kit is being coordinated at Moo Two Designs. You just won't believe the fantastic contributions that are being made for this kit. They really put mine to shame but I made every pixel with love! It is going to be a truly huge kit and will be available before the end of the month. I'll post here when it is up for sale and I think you'll definitely want to check it out! Here's the previews of my contribution:





As always, you can click on the pictures to see larger views. I'm not sure how well it will show up here, but I love the canvas texture of the "plain" papers. It's a Super Blade Pro preset and is the most realistic canvas textures I've come across. Since I made this kit, a light blue color has been added to the color scheme so it won't be just a "girly" kit.

It's a great cause and I'm just honored to be included!

Hugs,
Sally
Winged Heart

No comments: